1. Cooler, cleaner and more comfortable welding 3M ™ Adflo ™ Powered Air Respiratory System: S A F E T Y • T E C H N O L O G Y • E R G O N O M I C S • D E S I G N • C O M F O R T • I N N O V A T I O N
3. Brings a cool refreshing breeze to hot working conditions Hours of continuous welding can leave welders hot, sweaty, and longing for fresh air. That’s why we developed the Speedglas ™ Welding Shield with the Adflo ™ Powered Air Respirator. Its continuous airflow provides filtered air that takes much of the heat and sweat out of welding. Welders stay invigorated and work longer without breaks. And they focus better on their craftsmanship. More time welding, and better welds, means increased productivity and worker satisfaction. We use personal respiratory protection as we want our welders to work to 100% of their capacity – not 80%.
6. Our focus is welders Our integrated production enables us to achieve outstanding quality control in all processes. As a result, Speedglas is the world’s leading brand of protective equipment for welders. And just as hundreds of thousands of users rely on Speedglas products every day for their best welding performance, we rely on welder comments for future product designs, developments and improvements. To give us your comments, and to see our latest developments, visit www.speedglas.com © 3M 2007 - Speedglas Respiratory Systems. All rights reserved. Speedglas and Adflo are trademarks of 3M. 3M United Kingdom PLC 3M Centre, Cain Road, Bracknell, Berkshire RG 12 8HT • Tel 0870 60 800 60 www.3M.com/uk/ohes 3M Ireland 3M House, Adelphi Centre, Upper Georges Street Dun Laoghaire , Co Dublin •Tel 1800 320 500 • www.3M.com/uk/ohes
4. For welders only The Adflo ™ Powered Air Respirator is specially designed for welders using the award-winning Speedglas ™ 9000 Series Welding Shields. Its smart, compact design is made to suit welders and their specific working conditions. All Speedglas shields for the Adflo respirator are fitted with the Speedglas SideWindows as standard, in order to enable good peripheral visibility – an important factor for both comfort and safety. Full mobility The Adflo turbo unit has no external batteries, no battery cables and no sharp corners to catch on things as the welder moves into position. The slim profile is perfect for use in tight spaces. Its ergonomics are based on the welder ́s need for lightweight, adaptable and easy-to-use respiratory protection. An adaptable system that saves money With the right type of filter the Adflo respirator effectively protects against both particles and gases – all in one system. And you can selectively replace either the particle or the gas filter as needed: you don’t need to change both filters at the same time. Green for go As soon as you turn on your Adflo powered air respirator a display indicates the status of the filter. Green light means that the unit is working normally. Red light indicates that filter is clogging up. As an extra security feature an audible alarm sounds when filter is so clogged that the airflow level cannot be maintained. If this alarm is ignored the unit automatically turns off. Constant flow of clean air Thanks to special electronics the airflow is always a constant nominal rate of 170 liters/minute, regardless of the battery’s charge or the particle loading of the filter. For hot, humid jobs welders can increase the airflow by almost 40% by simply pushing the ON button a second time. By using the Adflo respirator, welders get both increased protection and comfort all day long.
5. Speedglas 9000 Welding Shield Award-winning, ergonomic welder protection with optimal mobility and ease-of-use. Also available with an optional safety helmet. Part No 44 60 70 Complete system incl. Speedglas 9002V welding filter. 44 60 80 Complete system incl. Speedglas 9002X welding filter. 47 66 70 Complete system with safety helmet and Speedglas 9002V welding filter. 47 66 80 Complete system with safety helmet and Speedglas 9002X welding filter. Speedglas FlexView Welding Shield Includes a welding filter with a clear protective visor underneath for continuous eye, face and respriatory protection. Also available with an optional safety helmet. Part No 44 66 70 Complete system incl. Speedglas 9002V welding filter. 44 66 80 Complete system incl. Speedglas 9002X welding filter. 44 68 70 Complete system with safety helmet and Speedglas 9002V welding filter. 44 68 80 Complete system with safety helmet and Speedglas 9002X welding filter. Protective visors For non-welding manufacturing processes requiring eye, face and respiratory protection the Adflo respirator is also available as a system with a clear or shaded protective visor. Part No 89 90 20 With visor in polycarbonate. 89 90 21 With visor in acetate. 89 90 25 With visor in acetate, shade 5. 3M ™ Adflo ™ Powered Air Respiratory Systems Complete Speedglas welding shield or visor and Adflo powered air respirator with particle filtration. Accessories Odour filter For removing unpleasant odours when using the particle filter (only) configuration. 83 71 10 Complete odour filter 83 71 20 Replacement odour filter pad. Gas filter For gas protection add any of these part numbers to your order: 83 72 42 Gas filter A1B1E1. 83 75 42 Gas filter A2. Note: For grinding applications 3M recommends using Speedglas welding shields without SideWindows or using the polycarbonate visor approved to EN 166 level B.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.