3. Print date 1 8 / 12 /20 1 7 Revision 3 Skin Contact No irritation expected. Wash off immediately with plenty of soap and water. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Seek medica l attention if irr itation or symptoms persist. Ingestion Rinse mouth thoroughly. DO NOT INDUCE VOMITING. Seek medical attention if irritation or symptoms persist . 4.2 Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed Inhalation Vapours ma y cause drowsiness and dizziness. Eye Contact Causes serious eye irritation. Skin Contact There may be irritation and redness at the site of contact. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. Ingestion There may be soreness and redness of the mouth and thro at. 4.3 Indication of any immediate medical attention and special treatment needed If you feel unwell seek medical advice (show the label where possible) no specific first aid measures noted. SE CTION 5: Fire fighting methods 5.1 E xtinguishing media Alcohol resistant foam. Carbon dioxide (CO 2 ) Use extinguishing media appropriate to the surrounding fire conditions. 5.2 Special hazards arising from the substance or mixture Vapour may travel considerable distance to source of ig nition and flash b ack. 5.3 Advice for fire fighters Protective equipment. Wear suitable respiratory equipment when necessary. SECTION 6: Accidental release measures 6.1 Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures Eliminat e all sources of i gnition. Ensure adequate ventilation of the working area. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Surfaces contaminated with the product will become slippery. 6.2 Environmental precautions Do not allo w product to enter drains. Do not fl ush into surface w ater. 6.3 Methods and material for containment and cleaning up Transfer to suitable, labelled container for disposal. 6.4 Reference to other sections For waste disposable see section 13. SECTION 7: Handling and storage 7. 1 Precautions for safe handling Avoid sparks, flames, heat and source s of ignition. Avoid contact with skin and eyes. Do not eat drink or smoke in areas where this product is used or
6. Print date 1 8 / 12 /20 1 7 Revision 3 12.1 Toxicity No data available 12.2 Persistence and degradability Biodegradable. 12.3 Bioaccumulative potential No bioaccumulation potential 12.4 Mobility in soil The product is soluble in water. 12.5. R esult of PBT and V PvB assessment This product does not contain any PBT or VPvB substances . 12.6 Other adverse effects Negligible ecotoxicity. SECTION 13: Disposal considerations 13.1 Waste treatment methods Contact a licensed waste disposal company. Dispose of as special waste in compliance with local and national regulations. For disposal within the EC, the appropriate code to the European Waste Catalogue (EWC) should be used. Empty containers can be sent to landfill after Cleaning, if in compliance with, local and national regulations. SECTION 14: Transport Information Hazard pictograms 14.1. UN number UN 3175 Solids Containing F lammable Liquid 14.2. U N proper shipping name Solids containing Flammable L iquid N.O.S. ADR/RID Class 4.1 IM DG Class 4.1 IATA Not Applicable 14.4 Packing Group Packing group ll Limited Quan tity 1Kg 14.5. Environmental Hazards Environmental hazards Marine pollutant No No 14.6 Special precautions for user Not applicable SECTION 15: Regulatory informat ion 15 .1 Safety, health and environmental regulations/legalisation specific for the substance or mixture
7. Print date 1 8 / 12 /20 1 7 Revision 3 Commission Directive 2000/39/EC of 8 June 2000 established a first list of indicative occupational exposure limit values in implementation of Counc il Dire ctive 98/24/EC on the protection of the health and safety of workers from the risks related to chemical agents at work. Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 18 December 2006 concerning the Regulation Authoris ation a nd Restriction of Chemicals (REACH), establishing a European Chemicals Agency, amending Directive 1999/45/EC and repealing Council Regulation (EEC) No 793/93 and Commission Regulation (EC) No 1488/94 as well as Council Directive 76/69/EEC and Commis sion Di rective 91/155/EE C, 93/67/EEC, 93/105/EEC and 2000/21/EC, including amendments. Regulation (EC) No 1272/2008 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 16 December 2008 on classification, labelling and packaging of substances and mixtures, ame nding a nd repealing Dire ctives 67/548/EEC and 1999/45/EC, and amending Regulation (EC) No 1907/2006 with amendments. Commission Directive 91/322/EEC of 29 May1991 on establishing indicative limit values by implementing Council Directive 80/1107/EEC on the protect ion of workers fr om the risks to exposur4e to chemical, physical and biological agents at work. 15.2 Chemical safety assessment No chemical safety assessment has been carried out. SECTION 16: Other information Other information Revision Thi s docum ent differs from previous version in the following areas; 9 - Physical and Chemical Properties. 11 - Toxicological Information. Text of risk phrases in section 3 H066 - Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. H225 – Highly flammable liquid and va pour. H319 – Cause serious eye irritation. H336 – M ay cause drowsiness and diz ziness. General information Only trained personnel should use this material Further information The information supplied in this Safety Data Sheet is designed only as guid ance for the safe use, storage and handling of the product. This informatio n is correct to the best of our knowledge and belief at the date of publication however no guarantee is made to its accuracy, reliability or completeness. This information relates only to the specific material used in combination with any other materials or in any other process. It is the user’s responsibility to satisfy him /her as to the suitability of such information for his/her own particular use.
1. Print date 1 8 / 12 /20 1 7 Revision 3 SAFETY DATA SHEET according to 1907/2006/EC, Article 31 7 0% Isopropanol/Water wipes SECTION 1: Identification of the substance/mixture and of the company/undertaking 1.1 Product Identifier Product Name 7 0% Isop ropanol/water wipe s 1.2 Relevant identified uses of the substance or mixture and uses advised against Product Use (SU22) professional uses: Public domain (administration, education, entertainment, services, ( craftsmen ) : (PC35) washing and cleaning product s (including solve nt based products). Description Identified Uses: Anti - bacterial s urface cleaner including food preparation areas. 1.3 Details of the supplier of the safety data sheet . Company Address Aero Healthcare Ltd. , One The Business Park, Maydwell Avenue, Slinfold, Horsham, RH13 0AS Telephone 0845 604 8280 Fax 0845 604 8281 Email [email protected] aerohealthcare .co.uk 1.4 Emergency telephone number Emergency tel. 0845 604 8280 Company Aero Healthcare Ltd., SECTION 2: Haza rds identification 2.1 Classification of the substance mixture 2.1.1. Classification under CLP STOT SE 3: H336; Eye Irrit. 2: H319; Flam. Liq. 2: H225. Most important adverse effects. Highly Flammable. Causes serious eye irritation . Vapours may cause d rowsiness and dizz iness. Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking. 2.2 Label elements Hazard pictograms Signal word Hazard statement D anger H066 - Repeated exposure may cause skin dryness or cracking.
5. Print date 1 8 / 12 /20 1 7 Revision 3 octanol/water Vapour pressure No data a vailable pH No data available SEC TION 10: Stability and reactivity 10.1 Reactivity Stable under recommended transport and storage conditions. Avoid sparks, flames, heat and sources of ignition. 10.2 Chemical stability Stable under normal condit ions. Will not decompose if stored a nd used as recomme nded. 10.3 Possibility of hazardous reactions Hazardous reactions will not occur under normal transport or storage conditions. Decomposition may occur on exposure to conditions or materials listed below. 10.4 Conditions to avoid Heat, sparks and o pen flames. Do NOT allow to freeze. 10.5 Incompatible materials Strong acids and strong bases. Strong oxidising agents. 10.6 Hazardous decomposition products Burning produces irritating, tox ic and obnoxious fumes. SECTION 11 : Toxicological i nformation 11.1 Information on toxicological effects Hazardous ingredients Propan - 2 - ol IVN RAT LD50 1088 mg/kg O RL Rat LD50 5045 mg/kg ORL Mus LD50 3 600mg/kg SCU M us LD5O 6gm/kg Relevant haz ards for product Hazard Route Basis Serious eye damage/ irritation OPT Hazardous calculated STOT - single exposure - Hazardous calculated Symptoms/routes of exposure Skin contact There may be irritation and redness at the site of contact. Repeated exp osure may cause sk in dryness or cracking. Eye contact There may be pain and redness. The eyes may water profusely. There may be severe pain. The vision may become blurred. May causes permanent damage. Ingestion There may be soreness and redness of the mo uth and throat . N a usea and stomach pain may occur. Delayed/ immediate effects. Immediate effects can be expected after short - term exposure Other information If any symptoms occur seek medical attention and refer the doctor to the SDS for this product. SECTION 12: Ecol o gical information
4. Print date 1 8 / 12 /20 1 7 Revision 3 stored. Wash hands after handl ing the product. Adopt best manual h andling considerat ions when handling, carrying or dispensing. 7.2 Conditions for safe storage, including any compatibilities Keep out of the reach of children. Keep in a cool, dry, well ventilated area. Keep conta iners tightly closed. Store in corre ctly labelled cont ainers. 7.3 Specific end use(s) Restricted to professional users. SECTION 8: Exposure controls/personal protection 8.1 Control parameters 8.1.1 Exposure limit values Isopropanol ( Propan - 2 - ol) WEL 8 - hr limit ppm: 400 WEL 8 - hr limit mg/m 3 : 999 WEL 15min limit ppm: 500 WEL 15 - min limit mg/m 2 : 1250 8.2 Exposure controls 8.2.1 Appropriate Engineering controls Keep in a cool , dry, well ventil ated area . No smoking. Keep containers tightly closed. 8.2.2 Individual protection measures Wear Protective gloves/eye protection. Eye/Face protection Provide eye wash station. 8.2.3 Environmental E xposure controls Do not empty into dr ains. Do not flus h into surface water. Skin protection Neoprene gloves. SECTION 9: Physical and chemical properties 9.1 Information on basic physical and chemical properties State Im pregnated wet wipes Colour Wh ite. Odour Alcoholic. Evaporation r ate No data availa ble Oxidising No data available Solubility in water No data available Viscosity No data available Boiling point/range o C No data available Flammability limits %: lower No data available Flash po int o C 18.7 o c Autoflammability o C No data available R elative density No data available VOC g/l No data available Melting point/range o C No data available upper No data available Part,coeff. N - No data available
2. Print date 1 8 / 12 /20 1 7 Revision 3 Precautionary Statement: Prevention Precautionary Statement: Response. Precautionary Stat ement: Storage P rec a utionary Statement : Disposal H225 – Highly flammable liquid and vapour. H319 – Causes serious eye irritation. H336 - May cause drowsiness or dizziness. P102 – Keep out of reach of ch ildren. P103 – Read label before use. P210 – Keep away from h eat /sparks/open flames/hot surface s. – No smoking. P233 – Keep container tightly closed. P264 – Wash thoroughly after handling. P271 - Use in well - ventilated area. P280 – Wear p rotective gloves/e ye protection. P101 - If medical advice is needed, have product container or label at hand. P 301+P312 - IF SWALLOWED: Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/physician if you feel unwell. P304+P340 – IF INHALED: Re move victim to fresh air and kee p at rest in a posi tion comfortable for breathing. P305+P353+P338 – IF IN EYES: Rinse cautiously with water for se veral minutes. Remove contact lenses, if present to do. Continue rinsing. P312 - Call a POISON CENTER or doctor/ physician if you feel unwell. P337+P313 - If eye irritation persists: Get Medical advice/Attention. P3 70+P378 – In case of fire: Use extinguish ing media appropriate to the surrounding fire conditions. Alcohol resistant foam, Carbon dioxide (CO 2 ) for extinction. P403+P233 - Store in a well - ventilated p lace. Keep cont ainer tightly closed. P403+P235 - Store in a well - ventilated place. Keep cool. P405 - Store locked up. P501 - Dispose of contents/container to a licensed waste disposal company in compliance with local and national reg ulations. 2.3 Oth er hazards Other hazards This product does not contain any PBT or VPvB substances. SECTION 3: Composition/information on ingredients 3.1 Substances Chemical Name Index No CAS No EC No Reach Registration No. Conc (%w/ w) Classification Isopropanol (Propan - 2 - ol) 603 - 117 - 00 - 0 67 - 63 - 0 200 - 661 - 7 60 - 70% Flam. Liq.2: H225: Eye Irrit . 2: H319; STOT SE 3; H 336: 3.2. Mixtures See section 3.1. F or further information. SECTION 4: First aid measures 4. 1 Description of f irst aid measures Inhalation IF INHALED: Remove victim to fresh air and keep at rest in a posi tion comfortable for breathing. Seek medical attention if irritation or symptoms persist. Eye Contact Rinse immediately with plenty of water for 15 minutes hol ding the eyelids open. Seek medical attention if irritation or symptoms persist.
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.