6. Automatic fire extinguisher ball - Dry powder Extinguishing agent Safety Data Sheet in accord ance with the Regulations (EU) 2015/830 06/09/2018 Intertek - FDS Réf.: RAPS18001309 6 /6 SECTION 15: Regulatory information 15.1. Safety, health and environmental regulations / legislation specific for the substance or mixture 15.1.1. EU regulations Contains no substance with restrictions according to REACH Annex XVII Contains no substance on the REACH candidate list Contains no substances listed in Annex XIV of REACH 15.1.2. National guidelines No additional information available 15.2. Chemical safety assessment No chemical safety assessment has been performed SECTION 16: Other information EU SDS (Annex II REACH) - Cerello This Safety Data Sheet (SDS) is subject to Intertek's Terms and Conditions, which are available upon request and can be acces sed at the following address: http://www.intertek.com/terms/ The SDS is established by Intertek on the sole basis of instructions, information and documents provided by you or by one of your representatives (subcontractors, suppliers ...) and for which you guarantee t he accuracy and completeness. In case of incorrect information causing damage, the liability of Intertek cannot be held. You understand and agree that the SDS is made in accordance with the European regulations in force, applicable on the territo ry of the European Union on the day of delivery. You are authorized to communicate this document in its entirety only, to persons meeting the principle of the need to know. A ny alteration or unauthorized tampering of the content of this SDS is prohibited and Interte k is entitled to sue its author. The only version opposable to Intertek is the latest version transmitted by the author of the SDS.
3. Automatic fire extinguisher ball - Dry powder Extinguishing agent Safety Data Sheet in accord ance with the Regulations (EU) 2015/830 06/09/2018 Intertek - FDS Ref.: RAPS18001309 3 /6 Silicon (7440 - 21 - 3) France Local name Silicon France VME (mg/m³) 10 mg/m³ France Note (FR) Recommended / Accepted values France Regulatory reference Circular of the Ministry of Labor (ref .: INRS ED 984, 2016) 8.2. Exposu re controls Appropriate technical controls: Ensure good ventilation of the workstation. Hand protection: Protective gloves Eye protection: Well adjustable glasses Skin and body protection: Wear suitable protective clothing Respiratory protection: In case of insufficient ventilation, wear suitable respiratory equipment Control of environmental exposure: Avoid release into the environment. SECTION 9: Physical and chemical properties Information on essential physical and chemical properties Physical state : Solid A ppearance : Powder. Color : Yellow. Odor : No data available Olfactory threshold : No data available pH : No data available Relative evaporation rate (butyl acetate = 1) : No data available Melting point : No data available Freezing point : Not applicable Boiling point : No data available Flash point : Not applicable Auto - ignition temperature : Not applicable Decomposition tem perature : No data available Flammability (solid, gas) : Flammable. Steam pressure : No data available Relative density of vapor at 20 ° C : No data available Relative density : Not applicable Solubility : insoluble in water. Log Pow : No data available Kinematic viscosity : Not applicable Dynamic viscosity : No data available Explosive properties : No data available Oxidizing properties : No data available Expl osive limits : Not applicable 9.2. Other information No additional information available SECTION 10: Stability and responsiveness 10.1. Reactivity The product is not reactive under normal conditions of use, storage and transport.
5. Automatic fire extinguisher ball - Dry powder Extinguishing agent Safety Data Sheet in accord ance with the Regulations (EU) 2015/830 06/09/2018 Intertek - FDS Réf.: RAPS18001309 5 /6 14.1. UN number UN number (ADR): Not applicable UN number (IMDG) : Not applicable UN number (IATA) : Not applicable UN number (ADN) : Not applicable UN number (RID) : Not applicable 14.2. proper shipping name for UN Proper shipping name (ADR) : Not applicable Proper Shipping Name (IMDG) : Not applicable Proper shipping name (IATA) : Not applicable Proper Shipping Name (ADN) : Not applicable Proper shipping name (RID) : Not applicable 14.3. Hazard class for transport ADR Hazard class for transport (ADR) : Not applicable IMDG Hazard class for transport (IMDG) : Not applicable IATA Hazard class for transport (IATA) : Not applicable ADN Hazard class for transport (ADN ) : Not applicable RID Hazard class for transport (RID) : Not applicable 14.4. Packing group Packing group (ADR): Not applicable Packing group (IMDG) : Not applicable Packing group (IATA) : Not applicable Packing group ( ADN) : Not applicable Packing group (RID) : Not applicable 14.5. Environmental hazards Environmental hazards : No Marine pollutant : No Other information : No additional information available 14.6. Special precautions to be taken by the use r - Land transport Not applicable - Maritime transport Not applicable - Air Transport Not applicable - Inland waterway transport Not applicable - Rail transport Not applicable 14.7. Transport in bulk according to Annex II of the Marpol Convention and the IBC Code Not applicable
4. Automatic fire extinguisher ball - Dry powder Extinguishing agent Safety Data Sheet in accord ance with the Regulations (EU) 2015/830 06/09/2018 Intertek - FDS Réf.: RAPS18001309 4 /6 10.2. Chemica l stability Stable under normal conditions. 10.3. Possibility of hazardous reactions No dangerous reaction known under normal conditions of use. 10.4. Conditions to avoid None under recommended storage and handling conditions (see section 7). 10.5 . Incompatible materials No additional information available 10.6. Hazardous decomposition products No hazardous decomposition products should be generated under normal conditions of storage and use. SECTION 11: Toxicological information 11.1. Info rmation on toxicological effects Acute toxicity (oral) : Unclassified Acute toxicity (dermal) : Unclassified Acute toxicity (inhalation) : Unclassified Skin corrosion / irritation : Not classified Serious eye damage / eye irritation : Not classified Respiratory or skin sensitization : Not classified Germ cell mutagenicity : Not classified Carcinogenicity : Unclassified Reproductive toxicity : Unclassified Specific target organ toxicity (single exposure) Specific targ et organ toxicity (repeated exposure) : Unclassified : Unclassified Aspiration hazard : Unclassified SECTION 12: Ecological information 12.1. Toxicity Ecology - general: This product is not considered toxic to aquatic organisms and does not c ause long - term adverse effects in the environment. Acute aquatic toxicity: Not classified Chronic toxicity to the aquatic environment: Unclassified 12.2. Persistence and degradability No additional information available 12.3. Potential for bioaccumu lation No additional information available 12.4. Mobility in the soil No additional information available 12.5. Results of PBT and vPvB assessment No additional information available 12.6. Other adverse effects No additional information availabl e SECTION 13: Disposal considerations 13.1. Waste treatment methods Waste treatment methods: Dispose of contents / container in accordance with the sorting instructions of the approved collect or. SECTION 14: Transport information In accordance with the requirements of ADR / RID / IMDG / IATA / ADN
1. Automatic fire extinguisher ball - Dry powder Extinguishing agent Safety Data Sheet in accordance with the Regulations (EU) 2015/830 Date of issue: 03/09/2018Version: 1.0 SECTION 1: Identification of the substance / mixture and of the company / enterpr ise 1.1 Product identifier Product form : Mixture Product name : Automatic fire extinguisher ball - Dry powder Extinguishing agent 1.2 Relevant identified uses of the substance or mixture and uses advised against 1.2.1. Relevant Identified Uses For t he general public Use of the substance / mixture : Dry powder extinguishing agent 1.2.2. Uses advised against No additional information available 1.3 Information regarding the supplier for the safety data sheet JPJ - EXE CUTIVE 14, Avenue Général de Gaull e 83320 CARQUEIRANNE 1.4 Emergency telephone number Country Organization / Company Address Emergency number Comment France ORFILA +33 1 45 42 59 59 SECTION 2: identification of risks 2.1 Classification of the substance or mixture Classification according t o Regulation (EC) No. 1272/2008 [CLP] Unclassified Adverse physicochemical effects, for human health and for the environment To our knowledge, this produ ct does not present any particular risk, subject to respecting the general rules of industrial hygiene. 2.2 Label elements Labeling according to Regulation (CE) No. 1272/2008 [CLP] Child safety lock : Not applicable tactile warning : Not applicable 2.3 Other hazards No additional information available SECTION 3: Composition / information on ingredients 3.1 Substances Not applicable 3.2 Mixtures Name Product identifier % Classification according to Regulation (CE) No 1272/2008 [CLP] Ammonium di hydrogen orthophosphate (CASE No.) 7722 - 76 - 1 (CE No.) 231 - 764 - 5 79 – 85 Unclassified Barium sulfate (CAS No.) 7727 - 43 - 7 (CE No.) 231 - 784 - 4 10 - 20 Unclassified Dimethyl siloxane (CAS NO.) 63148 - 62 - 9 (CAS NO.) 613 - 156 - 5 1 - 5 Unclassified 06/09/2018 Intertek - FDS Ref.: RAPS180013091/6
2. Automatic fire extinguisher ball - Dry powder Extinguishing agent Safety Data Sheet in accord ance with the Regulations (EU) 2015/830 06/09/2018 Intertek - FDS Ref.: RAPS18001309 2 /6 Silicon substance with national occupational exposure limit value (FR) (CAS NO.) 7440 - 21 - 3 (CAS NO.) 231 - 130 - 8 1 - 5 Unclassified Mica (CAS NO.) 12001 - 26 - 2 (CAS NO.) 601 - 648 - 2 1 - 5 Unclassified SECTION 4 : First aid 4.1. Description of first aid First aid after inhalation : Move the person outdoors and keep them in a position where they can comfortably breathe. First aid after skin contact : Wash the skin with plenty of water. First aid after eye contact : Rinse eyes with water as a precaution. First - aid measures after ingestion : Call a poison control center or doctor if you feel unwell.. 4.2. Most important symptoms and effects, both acute and delayed No additional information available 4.3. Indica tion of any immediate medical attention and special treatment needed Symptomatic treatment. SECTION 5: Firefighting measures 5.1 Extinguishing means Suitable extinguishing means : Water spray. Dry powder. Foam. 5.2. Special hazards arising from the subs tance or mixture Hazardous decomposition products in case of fire 5.3 . Advice to firefighters : Possible release of toxic fumes. Protection in case of fire : Do not use without suitable protective equipment. Self - contained. breathing apparatus. Fu ll body protection. SECTION 6: Accidental release measures 6.1. Personal precautions, protective equipment and emergency procedures 6.1.1. For non - rescuers Emergency procedures: Ventilate the spill area. 6.1.2. For the rescuers Protective equipment: Do not use without suitable protective equipment. For more information, see section 8: "Exposure control - personal protection". 6.2. Precautions for the protection of the environment Avoid release into the environment. 6.3. Methods and material for conta inment and cleaning up Cleaning processes : Mechanically pick up the product. Other information : Dispose of solid materials or residues in an authorized center. 6.4. Reference to other sections For more information, see section 13. SECTION 7: Handling and storage 7.1. Precautions for safe handling Precautions for safe handling : Ensure good ventilation of the workstation. Wear personal protective equipment. Hygiene measures : Do not eat, drink or smoke when handling this product. Wash hands after handling. 7.2. Conditions for safe storage, including any incompatibilities Storage conditions: Store in a well - ventilated area. Keep cool. 7.3. Specific end use (s) No additional information available SECTION 8: Exposure controls / personal protect ion 8.1. Control settings
To install this Web App in your iPhone/iPad press and then Add to Home Screen.